Bone Collectors 3rd Edition Token Set
Have you ever regretted forgetting that key ability you activated during a game? Maybe you even feel the oversight lost you the game? Well, our set of gaming tokens are designed to be used with a Bone Collectors army and it provides the tokens you need to keep track of all those key abilities and help you win more games! This set has been updated following the recent magazine update.
This set of rougly 32mm tokens are designed to help keep track of in-game effects.
Made from 3mm Fluorescent Acrylic and available in 9 colours.
The photos are of the finished product and they have been designed to be as clear as possible. No clean up such as removing plastic backing or painting the engraved parts of the tokens is required.
This set contains a total of 34 Tokens & 1 Magnetic Dial:
- Cannot Attack Tithe Master
- Cursed Shot Available
- Torment Shot Available
- +1 to Hit & Save Wholly within 36"
- +1 to Hit Wholly within 36"
- +1 to Hit Wholly within 18"
- +1 to Hit & Save Wholly within 18"
- Re-Roll Saves
- 5+ Ward
- +6" to Spells within 18"
- +1 Rend
- +1 to Hit vs Hero
- Re-Roll Hits
- +1 to Hit -1 to Save
- -1 to Hit
- +1 to Hit
- Re-Roll Wounds of 1
- Re-Roll Wounds
- Cannot use Command Abilities
- Cannot Run & D6 Charge
- -1 to Cast Unbind & Dispel
- -1 to Hit
- +1 Ward Save (Not Pictured)
- Free Command Available (Not Pictured)
- First Spell cannot be Unbound (Not Pictured)
- Extra Hit on 5+ (4+)
- 5+ Ward & Teleport
- 5+ Ward vs Mortals
- Re-Roll Hits & Saves of 6
- Cause Damage On 3+ D3 Mortals
- Re-Roll Hits of 1 (x4)
- This dial allows you to track extra attacks granted to one of your Heroes.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE:
- Neodymium magnets can be harmful if inhaled or swallowed so please store them safely out of reach of children. For children's projects use them strictly under adult supervision.
- If you allow neodymium magnets to crash together or into metal objects the force may shatter them. Please take care handling them.