Chaotic Daemons 10th Edition 40k Token Set
Our Tokens are the perfect solution to keep track of key abilities during your 10th edition games.
This set can be purchased as a Complete Bundle at a discount with every token, or as smaller sets specific to the different chaos gods and/or a core set for unit abilities from the new codex.
Made from high-quality materials, these tokens are durable and easy to use. Say goodbye to messy pencil marks, confusing notes or dice, and say hello to simpler, more organized gameplay with our Tokens.
This material is half the thickness (1.5mm) of our usual acrylic tokens, has a softer feel and is available in 9 colours.
The Complete Set includes every token below.
The sets are broken down as follows:
Core Token Set
- Corrupted Objective (x3)
- Surge: Advance & Charge
- Terror: +1 AP & Re-Roll Wounds vs Battle Shocked Units
- Invulnerability: Re-Roll Inv Saves of 1
- Shadows: Daemon units within 6” can only be targeted within 18” of the attacker
- Despair: Enemies also test for Battle Shock within 6” when below Starting Size
- Shadow Lord: Daemons within 6” Re-Roll Battle Shock & LD tests
- Vigour: 3+ INV Save
- Harbinger: gain Lethal Hits
- Harbinger: gain Precision
- Harbinger: gain Sustained Hits 1
Rot Daemons Set
- Gift: 5+ FNP. 4+ FNP within Shadow
- Virulent: Disease Daemons +1 Dmg vs Unit
- Rot: -1 Toughness
- Magnetic Tally Dial (0-7)
- Garden: considered within Shadow (x3)
- Infected Objective (x2)
- Death’s Head: Disease Daemons Re-Roll Wounds vs Unit
Fate Daemons Set
- Stave: Ranged gain +1 Str & +3”. +2 Str & +6” within Shadow
- Looks Back Available: +1 Cost for Chosen Strat
- Magiks: Bolt gains Ignores Cover
- Magiks: Bolt gains Lethal Hits
- Magiks: Bolt gains Sustained Hits D3
- Mischief: -1 to Hit
- Mischief: Cannot Shoot
- Immaterial Winds Available
- Aflame: -2 Move, Advance & Charge (x2)
- Flames: No Benefit of Cover
Pleasure Daemons Set
- Soulstealer: 4+ Regain 1 wound when slaying a model. 3+ if within Shadow
- Cloak: -1 Attacks
- Dance: Pleasure Daemons +1 to Wound in Melee vs Unit
- Dance: -1 to Wound in Melee
- Fascination: -1 to Hit
- Fascination: Cannot Shoot
- Frenzy Available: 4+ Fight on Death
- Symphony: Pleasure Daemons Re-Roll Hits & Wounds vs Unit
Rage Daemons Set
- King: Melee gain +1 Attacks & Str. +2 within Shadow
- Damaged: +2 Attacks
- Throne: Blood Daemons +1 Str, AP, Dmg & Attacks vs Unit
- Prey: Lethal Hits vs Target
The photo is the finished product and has been designed to be as clear as possible. No clean-up such as removing plastic backing or painting the engraved parts of the tokens is required.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE:
- Neodymium magnets can be harmful if inhaled or swallowed so please store them safely out of reach of children. For children's projects use them strictly under adult supervision.
- If you allow neodymium magnets to crash together or into metal objects the force may shatter them. Please take care handling them.
Pro Painted Studios products are not affiliated with or endorsed by Games Workshop Limited.